Emile Henry Flame Top Pizza Stone, Red was listed on Amazon for $50.00, selling for $51.68 USD brand new. Manufactured by Emile Henry Cookware. There are 8 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $43.93.
Some great features of this product include:
- 14-1/2-Inch Round Flame Top Pizza Stone is made in France of all natural materials
- Designed for use: On grills- gas, charcoal and natural wood; In ovens-conventional and convection; Can also be used under the broiler
- The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well baked crusts; It is also perfect for baking breads
- Pizza stone can withstand high oven temperatures; You can also cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface
- Easy to clean with soap or water; also dishwasher safe
For five generations, Emile Henry has been making bakeware, cookware and tableware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully hand-crafted from Burgundy clay which is found naturally in the region. The mineral-rich clay is combined with 100-percent natural ingredients to create Flame Top, an innovative line of ceramic cookware that is lightweight, versatile, and unsurpassed for even heat distribution. The Emile Henry Pizza Stone features the superior heat properties of Burgundy clay with Flame Top technology turning your grill into an outdoor pizza oven. This pizza stone is designed to be used on grills; gas, charcoal and natural wood; in ovens; conventional and convection; can also be used under the broiler over an open flame. The stone heats very quickly and evenly, can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to mechanical or thermal shock. The Emile Henry Pizza stone is lighter than other stones and has integrated handles for easy transportation. A unique micro-crazed glazing makes a crispy, well-baked crust and is stain resistant. It will not become sticky or stained over time and you can cut directly on the stone without cutting or scratching the surface. Clean up is easy with soap and water and unlike non-glazed stones-it is also dishwasher safe. The stone can also be used as a grilling platter and is ideal for baking breads. Microwave, broiler, convection and conventional oven safe is has a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Starting at $43.93 used
Buy for $51.68 brand new