Some great features of this product include:
- 18-Inch by 14-inch rectangular flame top grilling/baking/pizza stone is made in France of all natural materials
- Designed for use: On grills- gas, charcoal and natural wood; In ovens-conventional and convection; Can also be used under the broiler
- The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well baked crusts; It is also perfect for baking breads and making pizza
- Baking stone can withstand high oven temperatures; You can also cut directly on the glazed stone without damaging or scratching the surface
- Easy to clean with soap or water; also dishwasher safe
For five generations, Emile Henry has been making bakeware, cookware and tableware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully hand-crafted from Burgundy clay which is found naturally in the region. The mineral-rich clay is combined with 100-percent natural ingredients to create Flame Top, an innovative line of ceramic cookware that is lightweight, versatile, and unsurpassed for even heat distribution. The Grilling / Baking Stone is made of all natural materials, and is manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology. The Grilling / Baking Stone can withstand high oven temperatures. The glaze is micro-crazed, which contributes to crispy, well-baked dishes. The Grilling / Baking Stone is not recommended for use on the stovetop. You can cut directly on the glazed grilling / baking stone without damaging or scratching the surface. The Grilling / Baking Stone is easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe. The stone can also be used as a grilling platter and is ideal for baking breads. Microwave, broiler, convection and conventional oven safe is has a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Buy for $60.51 brand new