Some great features of this product include:
- Cooks with 100% Infra-Red energy – no hot air to dry out food.
- Three (3) 100% #304 Stainless Steel Burners – 16,000 BTU ea. -Propane or 17,000 BTU ea. -Natural Gas
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- No hot or cold spots – grill from edge to edge. Cooks more food than other grills twice the size.
- 522 sq. in. Stainless Steel Grilling Surface.
TEC’s new Sterling III FR Series grills offer their patented, 100% infrared grilling system. Constructed entirely of 304 stainless steel, these grills feature double-walled hoods, warming racks, and removable interior trim. TEC’s 1980’s ceramic infrared technology was a great improvement over traditional convection style grilling. Convective grills cook food with 100% hot air that dries out food. TEC’s ceramic infrared burners cooked with 35% infrared heat so food retained more of its natural juices. All other infrared grills today still use these ceramic burners but TEC’s new patented grilling system cooks with 100% infrared energy. TEC grills totally eliminate the hot air associated with gas grilling. As a result moisture loss and food shrinkage are reduced by up to 30% – even well done meats remain tender and juicy. All other grills sold today, infrared or not, have hot and/or cold spots. This is because the burners in these grills cannot distribute evenly, the heat that they generate. There are no hot or cold spots on the new TEC grills. The patented all stainless burners distribute heat evenly across the cooking grids. You can cover the entire grilling surface with steak, chicken or hamburgers, and each piece will cook exactly the same in the same amount of time.